Thursday, June 4, 2009

To My Baby Girl

My sweet and precious baby......I'm sitting here tonight unable to sleep because my thoughts are consumed by you. I'm thinking about you and worrying about you and loving you more than I have ever thought, worried about or loved anyone before. My heart aches when I think about what could have happened, but I am reassured by how well things have gone in the past few days. I am trying to stay strong and confident that everything will work out just fine for us. You are everything in the world to me and I will do whatever it takes to bring you safely into this world. You have no idea how much you are wanted and loved. I would venture to say that you are by far the most wanted little girl. Your Daddy and I have tried and waited so long for you, and here you are, our little miracle baby. Everything about you is a miracle and this experience will be no exception. You have so many people praying for you and sending you all kinds of positive thoughts. I can't wait to look into your beautiful eyes and hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I can tell you myself how much I love you. We need to wait a little longer though because now is not the time. Hang in there, my little princess. We'll get through this.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is going to be such a great gift to share with Christina when she's old enough to read it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete