Saturday, June 6, 2009

Christina's Nursery





















My parents came over today with Bean's crib, bassinet, and bedding. I got to watch while Daddy and the proud grandparents put everything together and oh my goodness! Her nursery is still a work in progress, but it's so nice to have her crib and other things in there. The crib and bassinet are the same ones my sister and I used as babies, so it's special that now my baby girl will get to use it. I still need to buy a rocker or glider, but I haven't really decided which one I want yet. Anyway, here are the pictures of what we have so far.

3 comments:

  1. Go with a glider. There's less disturbance to the baby while you're gliding than rocking, and your legs won't get as tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Glider is much better than a rocker, and usually more padded!

    ReplyDelete