Wednesday, February 25, 2009

12 Weeks Today!!!!


Today officially marks 12 weeks and I'm thrilled! I feel like this is some kind of a milestone for us and I feel so happy right now. My next doctor's appointment is scheduled next Friday morning and I'm so anxious to hear my baby's heartbeat. It truely is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard and I'm so ready to hear it again! According to babycenter.com, my baby is the size of a lime now. Funny thing is that every time I think of my baby, I think of a lime first. How crazy is that? I have not had too much of a problem with "morning" sickness, but I've been nauseous off and on. I got horribly sick yesterday morning and that lasted all day. Needless to say, I was misearable. It made it so much worse that I've been having to sit through a BORING certification training all week and I felt trapped. Sick and trapped. It was aweful. This morning I was sick again, but I managed to work through it and I felt fine once I got going. Hopefully it goes away completely very soon.


By the way, I have to acknowledge the fact that I have the most amazing husband anyone could ask for. He has done an awesome job at taking over all of the cooking and cleaning, not to mention babysitting me. I can't believe it how lucky I am! I told him the other day that there is no other person I would ever want to have a baby with. He's going to be an amazing father and I can't wait to experience this with him!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering where the lime picture came in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....yeah, baby Hill is the size of a lime and apparently, my uterus is the size of a grapefruit. Nothing like describing my unborn child and my supporting organs in terms of produce, right? haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do we start calling baby Hill little lime instead of little bean now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.....funny thing is that typically when I talk about the baby, I refer to him/her as "Bean". I wonder if I always will. :)

    ReplyDelete