Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bean's First Set Of Wheels




So I've been researching all of my options as far as strollers go and I finally decided on the Phil and Ted's Sport stroller. Christy and I went to Rice Village yesterday to check out all of the fancy shmancy baby stores and we got to take a look at the stroller in person and I was pretty much sold on it. Bean can use it from newborn until 55 pounds. It's super sturdy and it folds small enough to fit into my mustang even. It's not bulky like the travel systems and it can go on any surface with no problems at all. The best part is that if we have another little one anytime while Bean is still using the stroller, we can add a tandem seat and have a double stroller instead of the side by side ones that are so hard to manuver around the stores. I LOVE THIS STROLLER!




I told Sam about it last night and it took a little convincing once he found out the price of it. Let's just say that Sam is "thrifty" most times. Anyway, he decided that we would get it, at which point I threw a fit because I thought he was just giving in to whateve I wanted instead of having as stong of an opinion as I did about it. Needless to say it was a LONG morning going back and forth about it. We finally headed back up to Rice Village to pick up Bean's wheels and we both love it! I can't believe my precious baby will be sitting in it in a matter of months! Anyway, I've included a picture of the Phil and Ted's, but the one we got is black. WOOHOO!!!! Now I just have to buy the car seat, pack and play, and breast pump and I think that will be all of my big ticket purchases. Then I can focus on decorating the nursury and buying clothes for my precious bambino.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice stroller. He may not ever appreciate a good stroller as much as you will. But you will definately be happy with your purchase. A good stroller is a must!

    ReplyDelete