Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Prenatal Massage

OMG it was amazing!!!! I was a little apprehensive at first because I've heard there are certain pressure points on your body that need to be left alone while you are pregnant because they can cause early contractions. I was also nervous about it when because even though my doctor gave me the green light for massage in my first trimester, Massage Envy made me wait until I was in my second trimester before they would schedule me for the massage. The good thing about that is that I'm a member so I racked up three free massages waiting for the time when I could finally go in. WOOHOO!!!!

So I went in today and met my new massage therapist. Andrea, the therapist I was going to has moved to another location and she's not certified in prenatal massage anyway. Rita was great! She answered all of my questions and totally put me at ease before she started. She made sure I was absolutely comfortable and it was heaven! I was the most relaxed I have been in months and I can't wait to go back in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment